Education || PCMA Doctors Association
PCMA Doctors Association Mission Education is a national level programme of PCMA Doctors Association, which is committed to providing basic education and healthcare to underprivileged children. PCMA Doctors Association believes that whether you are addressing healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment or human rights,
Association is both the means as well as the end to a better life; means, because it empowers an individual to earn his/her livelihood and the end because it increases one’s awareness on a range of issues – from healthcare to appropriate social behavior to understanding one’s rights, and in the process evolve as a better citizen. .
The major objectives of PCMA Doctors Association are as follows:
- To serve the people irrespective of caste, creed, language or religion in their effort to attain and live an adequate life;
- To study, undertake, promote and assist gender focused development efforts;
- To provide assistance to social-economically marginalized groups of people in pursuance of their career/livelihood;
- To work for economic development of the masses particularly through empowerment of human faculty in the fields of income generation;
- To undertake integrated area development activities by way of:
- Creating, preserving, maintaining social, cultural and economic infrastructures, and
- Undertaking such other activities, which may be deemed necessary for integrated area development;
- To work for promotion of collaboration in developmental endeavors by way of networking, collaborating and cooperating with organizations globally having objects wholly or in part similar to those of the PCMA Doctors Association.